Inkandescent Women magazine celebrates “Women Authors on an Adventure!” Meet our cover girl Kara Kihm
A Note from Hope Katz Gibbs, publisher, Inkandescent Women magazine — I am thrilled to introduce our audience to intuitive therapist Kara Kihm, author of “Discovering My Wings.”
But they can also be beautiful. Our trials and hardships are what shape us and lead to our transformation. In my experience, life certainly hasn’t gone as planned—I never planned on being a single mom or going through a divorce! When life doesn’t go as planned … How can we approach transformative times from an empowered space?
Hello, my name is Kara Kihm. At my core, I identify as an Intuitive Empowerment Coach, but I’m also a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) and Reiki Master Teacher (RMT). I specialize in helping women who are on a journey of transformation.
I have a special place in my heart for working with highly sensitive women because I am an HSP (Highly Sensitive Person).
Can you relate to any of these questions?
- Does life often feel heavy and overwhelming?
- Do you often feel misunderstood, as though you don’t fit into this world?
- Are you frequently emotionally exhausted?
- Do you experience high anxiety?
- Are you a deep thinker with a rich inner world?
- Does the pressure of time rattle you?
- Do you have sensitivities to chaos, lights, and loud noises?
I will help you:
- Learn to listen to your inner wisdom and guidance
- Get comfortable in your own skin
- Move through big transitions with grit and grace
- Find the most empowered version of yourself
- Discover Your Wings
When I learned to access my intuition, I finally started living in my power. I’ve written about my journey—which was a wild one‚ in my book Discovering My Wings. I hope it brings inspiration to your journey.
I am here to help! I am taking on new clients, booking speaking engagements, and hosting powerful transformative Meetups. If you’d like to schedule a time to talk to set up a time to tap into your intuition, send me an email.